You have read the books, watched the films and seen spy devices in the news Some of it seems a little bit unbelievable...IT's NOT! This course cracks the lid on some of that world. Are you one of t...
You have read the books, watched the films and seen spy devices in the news
Some of it seems a little bit unbelievable...IT's NOT!
Are you one of the people below?
- You care about your privacy
- You live in countries where government's have a track record of spying on individuals and businesses
- You could be targeted by thieves or kidnappers
- You often work with confidential material and equipment or do research & development
- You think a competitor is spying on you as they are always one step ahead
- You worry that someone could put a secret camera into your changing room or toilets
- You have responsibility for protecting clients or businesses
- You have students who have the technical know how to spy
There are many other scenarios where you could be the victim of a technical surveillance attack.
If you want to protect your privacy then learn how it could be attacked and mitigated.
WHAT YOU GET
7 Videos (3hrs 4mins) taking you from the basics, devices, real attacks & how to mitigate
- The Basics - What & Who - Know your attacker, understand how they think to help you find that surveillance device
- The Threat - Eavesdropping devices - Understand the common types, their strengths and weaknesses so you know what you are looking for
- Deployment - Learn common places they are hidden to focus your search
- Case Studies - Real Attacks - Learn how real attacks happen and how they were found helping you in your own searches
- Mitigation - What to do if you find a surveillance device and what you can do on a regular basis to reduce the chance of an attack succeeding
- Select a Service Provider - Surveillance can range from simple to the high tech. You will not find the high end devices without help, there are lots of companies who say they have the best equipment and service. Learn how to find the fakers from the real deal.
- Final Summary - bringing it all together so you learn the key points and go away having learnt to prevent, find and identify a surveillance attack on you.
- Search Checklist (pdf)
- TSCM Vendor Assessment Template (.xlsx)
Some of the modules have short quizzes at the end to help you embed the new information.
We also help you to learn from others through interactive discussion board exercises. This helps to reinforce what you know but also expands your knowledge and connection with the network as you read others answers. Ongoing learning - now that's the best kind!
Surveillance devices are small, cheap and easy to deploy.
High speed mobile data means they can be deployed and accessed by the attacker anywhere in the world
Surveillance of individuals and businesses is on the rise.
Learn about this now to keep your information private.
Are you ready to take a look into the secret world of surveillance devices?
NOW IS THE TIME...TAKE STEPS TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY